MNT Roofing & Siding has been providing quality roofing, siding, and gutter services throughout New Jersey since 2013. In addition to using top-of-the-line products and providing superior craftsmanship, we pride ourselves on our ability to communicate with customers to keep you informed every step of the way.
After our first year in business, MNT Roofing & Siding earned an Angie’s List Super Service Award (top 5% of contractors are awarded this title), and we have been awarded this distinction every year since. We are also proud to be GAF Factory Certified Master Elite Contractors (a distinction only 3% of roofing contractors have earned), CertainTeed Master Crafstman, and an A+ business as rated by the Better Business Bureau. We continue to attend trainings and industry events throughout the year to keep ourselves informed of the latest technology, options, and best practices. In 2018, we also began offering drone inspection services. We can now walk you through the exact issues with your roof without you ever needing to leave the ground.
What to look for
Because we know that you have many options to choose from when it comes to hiring a roofing contractor, we also like to provide potential customers with a full checklist of items to consider when comparing contractors and estimates:
- Is the company licensed, insured, and certified? MNT Roofing & Siding is fully licensed and insured as well as a GAF Factory Certified Master Elite Contractor
- What have other customers experienced when working with this contractor? Our top priority is delivering a product that customers can both depend upon and love. We are proud of our positive reviews, which you can view on our Testimonials page or directly on Angie’s List or Google. If you would like to speak directly with homeowners we’ve serviced, we can also provide a reference sheet.
- What materials will be used on my home? At MNT Roofing & Siding, we promise to never cut corners to cut costs when it comes to your home. Our estimates clearly detail the products we will be using, and we are always happy to discuss the benefits of different materials with our customers.
- How long will the job take? MNT Roofing & Siding approaches every house as our top concern, and therefore prioritizes getting our work done as soon as possible. We will always provide a time estimate before beginning work.
- Could there be any extra charges? When MNT Roofing & Siding provides an estimate, we stick to our price. In the case of potential additional charges, such as replacement of plywood, we clearly communicate with the homeowners before performing any work.
Visit our Roofing, Siding, and Gutter pages to learn more about our specific services. You can also call us at (973) 758-7077 or leave us a message through our Contact page to speak to a MNT Roofing & Siding representative who would be happy to discuss your project with you.